The following groups perform the Corporal and Spiritual Work of Mercy:
- Visitation - Visits the lonely, hospitalized, or home bound.
- Prayer Chain - Prays at home for pressing or acute needs of others.
- Feed the Hungry - Helps with monthly food collections, Thanksgiving baskets, and food pantry.
- Blue Zones - Encourages healthy choices and a environment environment in the parish.
- P.A.L.M. Dinners - Cooks and serves a free dinner monthly at First Methodist.
- Funeral Lunch - Shows support and respect for life by preparing lunch to comfort to those who mourn.
If you would like to offer your time and talent for the Outreach team, please fill out the form below.