The following groups plan and serve in the liturgy, sacraments, and traditional devotions:
- Liturgical Committee - Helps plan Masses and services quarterly or seasonally.
- Acolytes - Assists celebrant during the Mass and in the procession.
- Altar Servers - Assists at the altar by fetching, carrying, ringing the altar bell, etc.
- Altar Society - Maintains and supplies the necessities of the altar and sanctuary.
- Lectors (Readers) - Proclaims the Scripture readings during the Mass (except the Gospel readings)
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion - Assists the priest in distributing communion.
- Choir/Music - Leads the congregation in song through Sacred music of the Mass.
- Ushers/Greeters - Welcomes, helps seat parishioners and visitors, and collects the offering.
- Devotions (First Friday/Benediction/Divine Mercy/Rosaries) - Helps lead devotional prayers.
If you would like to offer your time and talent for the Worship team, please fill out the form below.
worship volunteer form